The Project Coordinator’s primary functions is to support the Project Manager and project team through the entire project lifecycle, managing multiple projects at once.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Support the Project Manager by maintaining document control and tracking project activities.
- Works with project team to understand and assist with tracking all work, task and project assignments.
- Gathers all project information: Schedules, data requests, assignments, tasks, and project meetings.
- Monitor and modify project schedule as assigned. Maintain document control, database management, track project activities and team communication.
- Assists project team and team lead in strategic meetings and follow-up with meeting notes.
- Responsible for daily uploads of milestone dates, construction closeouts and daily construction reports
- Perform site surveys and meetings.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- The successful candidate will have 3+ years as a DAS construction coordinator.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- High school diploma required; some college preferred.
|Job Category||Hylan Datacom & Electrical Careers|