Overview of Hylan: Join a leader in the race to build the nation’s communications, electrical, and smart-city infrastructure. We believe each team member contributes directly to Hylan’s growth and prosperity; through the services we provide to our customers. Our culture and values are built upon the 3C’s: Character, Competence, & Commitment which guides how we interact with our customers, suppliers, and each other. Join a team that is grounded in your success and development.
Overview of Hylan West:
Hylan West is a Phoenix based construction company and is a division of Hylan, a full-service, design-build contractor specializing in broadband, communications, and intelligent transport systems (ITS), distributed antenna systems (DAS), fiber optic network platforms, and wireless solutions.
Hylan West’s expertise includes underground construction specializing in plant construction activities: micro trenching, microfiber blowing, directional drilling, auger, and jack boring capabilities. Hylan West serves public/private companies, general contractors, renewable energy developers, and governmental agencies in the Northwest and Southwest regions, with operations in AZ, CA, CO, IA, NM, UT.
Perks (Commitment): This position is full-time with benefits.
• Weekly Pay
• Signing Bonus (8/6-12/31/21) & Refer-A-Friend Program
• Accrued: 5-Paid Holidays, 5-Paid Time Off, 3-Sick Days
• Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Life Insurance, Short- & Long-Term Disability
• Critical Illness Coverage
• Flexible Spending Account
• Paid – On the Job Training
*Candidates must be able to complete and pass a background check including a drug screen as well as Federal Motor Carrier drug and alcohol testing regulations and DOT physical.
- Primary job duties will be aerial construction and ground person assistance
- Accountable to ensure accuracy related to tasks and follow all policies and procedures related to safety, quality, and production
- Install and repair aerial COAX and Fiber cable, placement of telephone poles and anchors
- Use of manual tools such as shovels, posthole diggers and other handheld tools
- Use of mechanized equipment such as bucket truck
- Must be 21 years of age, valid Driver’s License, and health card (if driver) and comply with company motor vehicle policy
- Must be able to perform physical manual labor duties within the workday, e.g., lift heavy objects, exert heavy physical effort. Able to kneel, crouch, balance, climb or crawl
- Ensure that safety equipment is always used properly, and work is carried out in a safe efficient manner.
- Follow company guidelines regarding acceptable conduct when dealing with customers and fellow teammates in a team environment and in public settings.
- Frequent use and experience using hand and pneumatic tools (tampers, compactors, 90lb jackhammer, chipping hammer)
- Able to assist in the installation of conduit, hand holes, vaults, manholes and cable
- Perform other related duties as required
Hylan is an equal opportunity employer. EOEAA/M/F/Vets/Disabilities. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All are welcome to apply.
Career Application Form
|Job Category||Hylan West Careers|