Hylan is a leading provider of full-service turnkey communications solutions, electrical infrastructure design and construction services for wireline, wireless, and smart city municipal services across the United States. We set up our customers for success with our innovative, wide-ranging services.
The Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst position is located in the Holmdel, NJ Corporate Office.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget process.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports.
- Be a liaison between operations and accounting, over several divisions and regions.
- Coordinate budgets, forecasts and reporting with regional/divisional controllers.
- Consolidate operational data and financial data for review and discussion in bi-weekly sales meetings (data provided weekly or daily).
- Monitor variances, track hours, invoicing and collections, and follow up on discrepancies
- Prepare and review trend analysis and KPI’s on a corporate level, divisional level, and project level.
- Conduct ROI analysis & evaluate vendors for process/system/tech improvements. Evaluate, recommend and implement business operation process, procedure and structure improvements across various lines of business to maximize efficiency, effectiveness and increase professionalism.
- Assist in preparing BOD presentations and other management presentations as needed.
- Support business development and management with various reports and analyses.
- Communicate or liaise with direct management, finance personnel and other analysts in meeting tasks assigned by the firm.
- Minimum of one to three years of experience as a junior financial analyst, financial analyst, or in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, or economics, or any finance related degree
- Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Construction or related service or project-based company background preferred.
- Data analytics and strong skills using budgeting software, ERP systems & related reporting tools, and Excel.
- High energy with very strong interpersonal skills; ability to effectively present and communicate on all levels.
- Ability to prioritize task, multitask, and work in a fast-paced environment
|Job Category||Hylan Careers|