HYLAN, a leading provider of full-service turnkey communications solutions, electrical infrastructure design and construction services for wireline, wireless and smart city municipal services across the United States, is seeking a motivated and detail-oriented Marketing Coordinator to join our team. The successful candidate will have excellent communication and organizational skills, a passion for marketing, and the ability to work effectively within all entities of the company.
• Creation, management, and execution of marketing communications campaigns with external agency, positioning Hylan as an industry leader.
• Responsible for maintaining brand integrity across all activities and media platforms (paid, owned, earned).
• Liaise and collaborate with external agency, sales and marketing team, management, and clients.
• Advise and instruct external partners on communicating our company brand as it reflects to our clients’.
• Oversee to all listen & respond activities pertaining to communications campaign and ensure activities are in line with strategy.
• Work closely with external agency to track, monitor, and analyze campaign performance.
• Assist team members with other marketing initiatives and advertising projects as needed.
• Manage all internal and external communications.
• Think “Out of The Box” To Develop New Approaches to Drive Lead Generation and Customer Acquisition.
• SEO & PPC Campaign Management & Reporting.
• Plan and Coordinate Trade Show Activities.
• Other duties, tasks, and responsibilities as required.
Qualifications & Skills:
• A minimum of two years of relevant experience in a design agency or similar marketing role is required.
• Proficiency in marketing tools and software, including marketing automation and Ai platforms.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with strong writing and editing aptitude.
• Ability to multitask and work effectively in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Communications, Advertising, or a related field is preferred.
• Ability to work on-site in Holmdel NJ.
• Travel when needed.
If you are a passionate marketing professional with a keen eye for detail and excellent organizational and communication skills, we encourage you to apply for the position of Marketing Coordinator at Hylan. Join our dynamic team and contribute to the success of the company.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000 to $75,000.00 per year
• 401(k) matching
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Paid time off
• Bonus pay
• Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person Bell Works Building, Holmdel, NJ
Career Application Form
|Job Category||Hylan Careers|