The Project Manager – Telecom is responsible for the management of new site builds and site modifications for Small Cell and DAS projects. This individual must have experience in ODAS project management, OSP Wireline Fiber Construction, and the ability to work independently with limited supervision.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage projects through the entire project lifecycle, managing multiple projects at once.
- Responsible for building strong client relationships, managing expectations and acting as the primary liaison between the client and in-house teams.
- Effectively communicate project expectations in a timely and clear fashion.
- Work with customer and internal teams to understand, define and document project scope requirements and develop time estimates.
- Work with Customer in resolving escalated issues.
- Report on project status to team members, clients and senior management as required.
- Responsible for proper invoicing, cost controls, change order requests, and all back-up documentation.
- Provide quality management to ensure project deliverable are in line with client requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and communicate workload prioritization within and between project teams.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Uploading user information into systems.
- 5+ years of experience managing ODAS projects with the knowledge of all aspects of ODAS including survey, OSP design and construction, familiar with ECS, NYCDOT and DoITT requirements, Civil and Node construction.
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Construction Management, Engineering or Business preferred.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Career Application Form
|Job Category||Hylan Datacom & Electrical Careers|