Construction Foreman [Sacramento, CA]
Hylan West is a Phoenix based construction company has an immediate opening for Construction Foreman. Hylan West, a division of Hylan, is a full-service, design-build contractor specializing in broadband, communications, and intelligent transport systems (ITS), distributed antenna systems (DAS), fiber optic network platforms and wireless solutions. Hylan West’s expertise includes underground construction, specializing in all outside plant construction activities including new technologies such as micro trenching, micro fiber blowing, directional drilling, auger and jack boring capabilities. Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, Hylan West serves public and private companies, general contractors, renewable energy developers and governmental agencies in the Northwest and Southwest regions, with operations in Arizona, California, Colorado, New Mexico, and Utah.
Hylan West invites you to consider a rewarding opportunity within our Sacramento CA office as a Foreman within the Construction Department working to accomplish company goals.
- Effectively run a single or multiple project site locations once they are set up and construction ready
- Responsible to provide direction of projects tasks and hold all team members accountable for safety, quality and production
- Must be 21 years old, have a valid driver license with clean driving record & health card
- 5+ years or more previous industry experience in utility construction
- Be available to work overtime and emergencies 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Must be able to effectively communicate with crew, inspectors and customer representatives on site
- Experience working with customer specifications, outside agencies, utility companies
- Ability to communicate effectively and handle projects top to bottom
- Work effectively in a team-oriented environment
- Perform associated documentation (time cards, daily production reports, etc.)
- Read construction prints, permits and complete redline as-built’s
Preferred candidates will have
- OHSA 10Hr., Confined Space Training, Competent Person Training, First Aid / CPR
- Class A CDL
This position is full-time with benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Ins., 401K offered). Candidates must be able to complete and pass a background check including a drug screen, DOT physical.
Resumes must be received for consideration. Please include contact information, references and referred start date.
Hylan West is an equal opportunity employer. EOEAA/M/F/Vets/Disabilities. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Wage range based on experience $19 to $28 per hour.
Career Application Form
|Job Category||Hylan West Careers|