HYLAN has an immediate opening for General Labor. HYLAN specializes in broadband, communications, and intelligent transport systems (ITS), distributed antenna systems (DAS), fiber optic network platforms, and wireless solutions. Our expertise includes underground construction, specializing in all outside plant construction activities including new technologies such as micro trenching, microfiber blowing, directional drilling, auger and jack boring capabilities.
HYLAN invites you to consider a rewarding opportunity within our Phoenix AZ office as an Equipment Operator within the Construction Department working to accomplish company goals.
- Primary job duties will be running multiple variations of construction equipment such as trenchers, rock saws, mini-excavators, backhoes, bobcat/skid steer, asphalt rollers etc. to include necessary laboring related functions.
- Must be 18 years old
- Have a valid Driver’s License and health card (if driver)
- Must be able to perform physical manual labor duties within the workday
- Ensure that safety equipment is used properly at all times and that work is carried out in a safe and efficient manner.
- Be able to follow company guidelines in regard to acceptable conduct when dealing with customers, fellow employees in a team environment and the public.
- Must pass company drug testing procedures as well as Federal Motor Carrier drug and alcohol testing regulations.
- Must possess good communication skills
- Must have the ability to exert heavy physical effort
- Must have the ability to lift heavy physical objects, the ability to kneel, couch, balance, climb or crawl
- Frequently use hand tools, pneumatic tools ( tampers, compactors, 90lb jackhammer, chipping hammer)
- Must have the ability to assist in the installation of conduit, hand holes, vaults, manholes and cable
This position is full-time with benefits:
- Medical benefit plans offered
- Dental and Vision offered
- Critical Illness offered
- Flexible Spending Account offered
- 401k Retirement offered
- 3 Days sick pay (accrued)
- 5 Days’ holiday pay (accrued)
- 5 Days’ vacation pay (accrued)
- Company provided life insurance; additional life insurance offered
- Company provided long term disability
Candidates must be able to complete and pass a background check including a drug screen, DOT physical. HYLAN is an equal opportunity employer. EOEAA/M/F/Vets/Disabilities. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Career Application Form
|Job Category||Hylan Careers|