The Billing Coordinator position is attached to project groups or workgroups in a company to serve a data support role for the team. Project control analysts do research and analyze data to aid the overall goals of the group(s) by tracking the budget, forecasting financial needs, monitoring, and reporting outcome data, tracking compliance to corporate and legal regulations, and doing ad hoc data analysis for members of the group.
- Review, control, and closeout processes and engage in billing activities.
- Maintain monthly project financial review reports.
- Keep an accurate record of client accounts and outstanding balances.
- Develop and maintain monthly project reports for client and upper leadership.
- Develop and maintain engineering and construction schedules with Project Managers.
- Review and track subcontractor invoices, coding as necessary, and escalating issues to Project Manager.
NECESSARY SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Zero (0) to three (3) years of financial analysis experience.
- Understanding of project cost control fundamentals with analytical skills and experience in financial analysis, modeling, and budgeting methodologies.
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex data.
- MS Excel skills.
- Quality focused with acute attention to detail.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
Career Application Form
|Job Category||Hylan West Careers|