Proficient use of AutoCAD software to create professional As Built drawings representing work completed in the field for clients.
- Receive Dailies and create As Built drawings companywide (OSP-ISP projects).
- Interpret the important points of the Dailies to determine what to incorporate into the final As Built product.
- Direct any points requiring clarification to the Project Manager or Field Supervisor.
- Create professional As Built drawings using appropriate design software so they are an accurate reflection of work completed in the field.
- Re-distribute final product/drawings to Project Manager and responsible team members.
- Store and track all received Dailies for unfinished and pending jobs.
- Manage workload and prioritize As Built drawings based on needs of required timelines of each client.
- Create permits and other drawings using CAD at request of Project Administrators
- Occasionally assists Project Administrators with red lining and other PDF editing needs
- Occasionally assists with IT issues
- Adheres to company policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Other duties, as assigned including outsource Department of Information Technology and Telecommunications (DoITT), MicroTrench As Built drawings.
Qualifications and Experience:
- CAD Certifications or CAD college level coursework.
- Basic level of Microsoft Office.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Auto Sketch, PDF Converter, MS Paint.
- Construction experience a plus, specifically Civil Construction.
- Comfortable with technology and ability to learn new software.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and flexible.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
Office environment with moderate noise level; able to work flexible hours. Ability to travel to other offices and locations as needed.
Career Application Form
|Job Category||Hylan Datacom & Electrical Careers|