The Close-Out Package Administrator’s primary function is to support the project team in preparing and submitting close-out packages to their clients.
- Responsible for working with the project team members and field managers in gathering information needed for close-out packages. This includes submitting field As Built drawings to the CAD associate to complete the final As Built drawing.
- Responsible for preparing and submitting close-out packages to clients within 48 hours of all completed work. This includes downloading all pictures, all testing documents and all required deliverables.
- Work with client in resolving escalated issues.
- Responsible for tracking, obtaining client approval and notifying the project team. This deliverable is time sensitive.
- Cross train with the CAD associate to learn all aspects of creating an As Built drawing.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Construction experience required, DAS construction is a plus.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- AutoCAD and SiteTracker are a plus.
Office environment with moderate noise level; able to work flexible hours. Ability to travel to other offices and locations as needed.
Career Application Form
|Job Category||Hylan Datacom & Electrical Careers|