Hylan is a leading provider of full-service turnkey communications solutions, electrical infrastructure design and construction services for wireline, wireless, and smart city municipal services across the United States. We set up our customers for success with our innovative, wide-ranging services.
The Customer Relationship Manager is responsible for regional market and client expansion of new business opportunities for Hylan. In this role, the incumbent will develop, coordinate and implement plans designed to increase business with existing customers and capture new opportunities. Hylan is recruiting for two Customer Relationship Managers, each will be responsible for a specific market (BAWA/East Coast or Chicago). Applicants for the East Coast position ideally will reside in New Jersey or Northern Virginia, but all applicants will be reviewed. Applicants for the West Coast position ideally will reside in the Chicago metro area, but all applicants will be reviewed.
* Account management and business development processes within their assigned account(s).
* Ensure business growth and profitability within assigned account(s).
* Identify and contact potential customers for new business opportunities.
* Build positive relationships with existing customers for repeat business.
* Monitor competitor products, pricing, weakness and strengths to secure our market positions.
* Execute Hylan’s sales plan and strategy to increase business opportunities.
* Maintain a database of potential new customers and/or opportunities.
* Maintain integrity and quality in all business related operations and activities.
* Prepare and deliver business presentations to customers.
* Work with Project Managers on proposals and contracts for our customers.
* Visit customers on a daily basis.
* Provide weekly business reporting and forecasting to management via CRM.
* Collaborate with VP of Business Development to determine selling and marketing strategies.
* Respond personally to the customer’s queries and complaints promptly and professionally.
* Travel required 50%.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of experience selling in a competitive construction market.
* Must have experience in Telecommunication construction.
* Microsoft Office intermediate skill level for Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point.
* Other computer systems or skills: CRM (Salesforce, Quick Base, etc.), and UcaaS.
* Strong communication skills.
* Highly self-motivated, task driven.
* Works well across multiple functions and geographies.
|Job Category||Hylan Careers|