Overview of Hylan: Join a leader in the race to build the nations communications, electrical, and smart-city infrastructure. We believe each team member contributes directly to Hylan’s growth and prosperity; through the services we provide to our customers. Our culture and values are built upon the 3C’s: Character, Competence, & Commitment which guides how we interact with our customers, suppliers, and each other. Join a team that is grounded in your success and development.
Overview of Hylan West:
Hylan West is a Phoenix based construction company, and is a division of Hylan, a full-service, design-build contractor specializing in broadband, communications, and intelligent transport systems (ITS), distributed antenna systems (DAS), fiber optic network platforms, and wireless solutions.
Hylan West’s expertise includes underground construction specializing in plant construction activities: micro trenching, microfiber blowing, directional drilling, auger and jack boring capabilities. Hylan West serves public/private companies, general contractors, renewable energy developers, and governmental agencies in the Northwest and Southwest regions, with operations in AZ, CA, CO, IA, NM, UT.
Perks (Commitment): This position is full-time with benefits.
• Weekly Pay
• Signing Bonus (8/6-12/31/21) & Refer-A-Friend Program
• Accrued: 5-Paid Holidays, 5-Paid Time Off, 3-Sick Days
• Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Life Insurance, Short- & Long-Term Disability
• Critical Illness Coverage
• Flexible Spending Account
• Paid – On the Job Training
*Candidates must be able to complete and pass a background check including a drug screen as well as Federal Motor Carrier drug and alcohol testing regulations and DOT physical.
• General labor functions as directed by the project Crew Leader or Foreman.
• Accountable to ensure accuracy related to tasks and follows all policies and procedures related to safety, quality and production.
• Must be 18 years old
• Have a valid Driver’s License and health card (if driver) and comply with company motor vehicle policy
• Must be able to perform physical manual labor duties within the workday, e.g., lift heavy objects, exert heavy physical effort.
• Ensure that safety equipment is used properly at all times and that work is carried out in a safe and efficient manner.
• Follow company guidelines in regard to acceptable conduct when dealing with customers and fellow teammates in a team environment and in public settings.
• Must possess good communication skills
• Able to kneel, crouch, balance, climb or crawl
• Frequent use and experience using hand and pneumatic tools (tampers, compactors, 90lb jackhammer, chipping hammer)
• Able to assist in the installation of conduit, hand holes, vaults, manholes and cable
• Perform other related duties as required
Hylan is an equal opportunity employer. EOEAA/M/F/Vets/Disabilities. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All are welcome to apply. Apply at: hwcareers@HYLANGROUP.com
Wage based on experience $20 per hour starting pay
Career Application Form
|Job Category||Hylan West Careers|