Process payroll for five entities including Union and Non-Union employees. Reports directly to the Payroll Manager.
- Verifications of Employment
- Unemployment Requests
- Familiar with Timberline Payroll and Reporting
- Enter Payroll Time for Union and Non Union Employees
- Set up Employee Benefit Deductions and Fringes
- Prepare Certified Reports
- Process and Verify Accuracy of Garnishments
- Assist with Payroll Processing
- Attends Meetings as Required.
- Adheres to Company Policies, Procedures and Guidelines.
- Other Duties as Assigned.
- Must have Timberline experience processing payroll for several companies with multi tax jurisdiction.
- Construction experience is Required
- 5+ years of Payroll Experience.
- Union and Certified Reporting Experience Preferred
- Microsoft Office experience, in particular strong Excel skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with high pressure/volume.
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to multitask and work well with little supervision.
- Experience working with union employees preferred.
|Job Category||Hylan Careers|