Payroll Administrator/Bookkeeper [Holmdel, NJ]
Posted 1 month ago
This position is responsible for processing payroll for seven entities including union and non-union employees and reports directly to the Payroll Director.
- Input and verify time sheets into ADP Workforce Now.
- Process weekly payroll for several entities, both union and non-union.
- Handle employee records in ADP including entering new hires and making employee changes as needed.
- Enter and process payments for union vendors.
- Process and verify certified payroll hours for municipal contracts and prepare reports for monthly submission to municipal billing contact.
- Adheres to company policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have ADP Workforce Now and Time & Attendance experience processing payroll for several companies with multi-tax jurisdiction.
- 5+ years of payroll experience.
- 1+ years of accounts payable experience.
- Microsoft Office experience, in particular strong Excel skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment with high pressure/volume.
- Must be detail oriented and have the ability to multitask and work well with little supervision.
- Experience working with union employees preferred.
- Construction experience is preferred.
- Sage Timberline experience is helpful.
Career Application Form
|Job Category||Hylan Careers|